Reefclub4-25-04info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RickyR

Reaction score
Hello I will be going to cozumel staying at the reef club for seven days by my lonesome this is a first time thing,looking for some tips on what to do when i am not diving?And what do you think of oceanic v-12 fins?thanks maybe see you there.

RickyR:
Hello I will be going to cozumel staying at the reef club for seven days by my lonesome this is a first time thing,looking for some tips on what to do when i am not diving?And what do you think of oceanic v-12 fins?thanks maybe see you there.

1. Make sure you eat in town a few nights. Pepe's and La Chosa (spelling?)

2. Trips: Xel-Ha/Tulum was pretty cool, Xcaret, Chicheniza (no idea how to spell is, the most famous ruins around that area, huge pyramid, not a scenic as Tulum), Chukanab Park right near the hotel, etc.

The Reef Club is ok, but make sure you get down town. If you want Cuban, buy them at the cigar shop right down from (same block as) the Kodak on the main strip down town. They won't rip you off, though they may be slightly more expensive than other shops (at least you know they are real)

Have a good trip.

Hi Ricky,
Our stay at the Reef Club will overlap. We will be staying there 22-29 April. Hope to see you there.

Gina

Why don't you get this thread moved to COZUMEL sub-forum in MX so you'll get more expsoure?

HI Gina.Thanks for the reply.When I get there I will be looking for Gina till then by by.Rick.

Back
Top Bottom