Reg Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CALI68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a Legend LX Supreme and I'm trying out the DIR hose setup this weekend. I have been using a combo inflator so I'm going to take that off and put a standard inflator on. I was hoping to use the second stage of a Zeagle Envoy because that's all I have. Are there any problems doing that? Will they work together (The Legend and The Zeagle)?

FWIW
I have never had a problem mixing first and second stages (do it all the time, providing the Ports fit the Hoses). I haved mixed; MR22 w/ G250, Flathead VI w/ abyss 2nd and a MK15 w/ Zeagle ZX. All with great results.

alemaozinho:
try to mix with a cyclon 300 and you,ll have a surprise

why is that? I have mixed poseidon stages with other brands and had no problems. doing it with a jetstream/odin could be a problem if you don't have an OPV on the first stage.

what do you think will be a problem with a cyklon?

nyresq:
why is that? I have mixed poseidon stages with other brands and had no problems. doing it with a jetstream/odin could be a problem if you don't have an OPV on the first stage.

what do you think will be a problem with a cyklon?

I have a Aqua Lung Legend LX and I used it with a zeagle ZX SECOND STAGE. Works great, smooth and dry!

Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom