Regulator Bag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AmyJ:
And thanks for not pointing out that I can't spell GAUGE! :) You're the man! :)
Actually you can spell it either way Gage or Gauge, both are correct, but I prefer Gauge. We use lots of gauges on our product here at work, so I see it in BOMs all the time. The funny spelling is guage.

Humuhumunukunukuapua'a:
Pretty sure this isn't true. I think the cargo hold is at the same pressure as the rest of the plane, just colder.
For the most part they're pressurized, but some aren't. A more likely reason for me always carrying them on is, have you ever seen how baggage handlers handle the luggage? I'm not sure I want my regs on that ride....

Bag came today... The console cover fits like a glove over my "gage", and it all sits rather nicely in the bag. (I'll be the cat's *** walking through the airport...the Mrs. has already commented that I need shoes to go with my new "purse"! (got 'em..my booties! hahaha!)

Thanks all!

Far more convenient for me (as well as cheaper) is to use the LARGER laptop bags! I get used ones cheap, and they work great!

Back
Top Bottom