Regulator Geeks 3: Reg Performance at Max Safe Gas Density

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I fixed the slide for you, Luis!
If it helps, a guy that I once worked for, simply called the Odin / Jetstream, the "jawbone of an ass" model . . .

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 4.43.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 4.43.00 PM.png
    484.1 KB · Views: 77
Well, we're just about ready to go!
Let's have our third get-together next Tuesday, December 6, 2022 from 6:00-7:30pm PST (9:00-10:30pm EST).

Here's the Zoom Connection Info.

Meeting ID: 874 8458 5294
Passcode: 6054

Looking forward to chatting again!
View attachment 756236
View attachment 756234

What is that strange “metal” second stage with the air inlet on the “wrong” side??!!

What is that strange “metal” second stage with the air inlet on the “wrong” side??!!
I took your baby for a wild ride!

That should scare away a dozen casual lurkers.
OMG! Maths!
I was at UC when Stephen Hawking came to "speak" -- sort of a lecture and book tour for A Brief History of Time, back in the late 1980s. He had been told by his editor that he would likely alienate about twenty percent of his readers for each and every equation in his original manuscript; and he also managed to complain that his then-new speech synthesizer made him "sound like an American" -- both of which received laughs.

I think that the only mathematical figure in that book was its price tag on the inner flap . . .

One more for folks that love to say, "You're gonna die!"
This guy did...
BoesmansgatSlide.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom