Regulator inspection sticky?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hudson

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
While I was forwarding the checklist couv posted to another thread, I noticed it's no longer a sticky. Lost in the shuffle during the reorganization? It's one of the most useful threads here.

Since the original list got revised several times, the first post in the original thread is no longer current, so instead of using the same thread maybe the latest version:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/4320058-post14.html

...should be posted separately and stickied by a mod?

Hi Hudson,

I wish I could take credit for that checklist, but there were lots of hands involved. At any rate, I asked the same question in the "Site Support" section and here was the answer:

There were a lot of inaccuracies and inconsistencies in those threads. We did not feel that they represented the best of our Reg threads.

The threads are still there... just not stickied.

Doc has a point, but I agree with you about the latest version. Perhaps that version could be made into a sticky and locked so it could not morph into the "Chaos Theory of Regulator Inspection." I would also like to see someone dress up Scubaroo's excellent "First Stage Chart" and a lock put on it as well.

Couv

That thread is a great source, and with a minimum of care - as well as your summaries - it's very doable to read and get the correct info out of it.

I think it should be re-stickied.

Henrik

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom