Regulator service $ ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I assume you are talking about an air delivery system. We charge $20 for the first stage plus parts (if no warranty). $15 for labor for each 2nd stage plus parts (if no warranty).

So, if you have one first stage, two 2nd stages, a computer (or gauge) and a LP inflator hose, expect to pay around $50 for labor, and depending on what manufacturer, $15-28 for first stage kit, $4-16 for each second stage kit (WARRANTY SERVICE, YOU WOULD NOT PAY FOR THIS). and then $5-6 for various other parts. This would not include hoses (if needed), and possibly other parts...

I hope this helps...

LUBOLD8431 once bubbled...
I assume you are talking about an air delivery system.

.. What else would he be talking about? He said regulator.

Charges $15 per stage + parts, if you bought it from them. $25 per stage + parts, if you bought it elsewhere. If it's under a warranty with free parts, you pay only the labor.

jonnythan once bubbled...

.. What else would he be talking about? He said regulator.

Yeah, I saw that after I wrote my reply... I guess I just dont read...

So $80 out the door for everything is not a bad deal?

If you are paying for the parts, because you dont have a lifetime warranty on service kits, then, I would say YES, that sounds about right...

Ok I found out my Regs will be $80 which includes 1st and both second stages also my computer and SPG the only possible add on would be a battery for the computer. I have a Poseidon now my wife’s Regs will only be $60 as her Oceanic Zeta has a lifetime warranty on parts.

Back
Top Bottom