Regulator set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

goalieboy29

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey gang - saw this on fb marketplace today. Local guy selling a set for $400. Seems like a deal and it includes a console computer. I'm just starting to gather my own gear. I mostly do warm water diving on vacation several times a year. Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_2331.jpeg
    IMG_2331.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2332.jpeg
    IMG_2332.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 53
Great deal, especially in Canadian dollars. The computer will do additional nitrox mixes up to 100% as well, if you ever go tech route.

The purge covers on those regs are prone to cracking/falling apart and are no longer available.

The purge covers on those regs are prone to cracking/falling apart and are no longer available.
That’s a valid point. OP should avoid bashing them around. Are there other covers that are compatible with it?

That’s a valid point. OP should avoid bashing them around. Are there other covers that are compatible with it?
In this day and age of 3d printers, it's a solve-avle problem. Only hitch is if the shop you have servicing them pitches a fit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom