Replacement O ring for WP-DC30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

geo3

PADI MSDT
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a WP-DC30 housing for an A85 Powershot. I want to replace the O ring and have a couple spares, but I am having trouble finding a place that sells them. Any ideas?

This question has been asked and answered frequently so I've made it a sticky so it's easier to find.

Thanks FLL for the suggestion!

All Canon O-Rings can be purchased directly from Canon.

Call the Canon Parts Order Desk at (732) 521-7230. It's open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST.

Prices are reasonable - a replacement o-ring for my WP DC-700 case is $13 plus shipping. They also sell a tube of silicon grease for a couple of dollars.

Marc

I have purchased an o-ring for my WP-DC900 from camerasunderwater in UK before. Nice, friendly staff.

All Canon O-Rings can be purchased directly from Canon.

Call the Canon Parts Order Desk at (732) 521-7230. It's open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST.

Prices are reasonable - a replacement o-ring for my WP DC-700 case is $13 plus shipping. They also sell a tube of silicon grease for a couple of dollars.

Marc

I think I found your original response from 2004 or so with this number. I had been looking all over also for a place to find the o-ring for my wp-dc6 (A710 IS). I just called them shortly after 5 PM EST and they were still answering the phone. Very reasonable pricing....just under $10 ea. plus tax and shipping. Also found another place that has replacement o-rings for about any make/model called USCamera.com but they were asking $14.95 for the same o-ring. Glad I waited and called Canon Parts. Thanks for the info.

Pat

My A85 finally died, so my WP-DC30 housing is for sale if anybody wants it.

Back
Top Bottom