Report problems??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cvdvrr

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I noticed a new poster advertising on the Roatan boards ,

scubaboard.com/forums/bay-islands/275741-roatan-sandy-bay-honduras.html

They have may three identical advertising posts and when i click the report area and send I get an error saying I cant post links without 5 posts. OK, I don't want to post links, did the report go through??

Look at member Guavagrove,
You will need to add the Htt p thing in front of the link above because I cant post it here either

.....They have may three identical advertising posts......

Tough considering they only have 2 posts :D. But, other than the first "possibly misplaced" post, I do not see anything wrong so far with the user. The post that they put in the Wisconson forum is likely misplaced because they then posted it in the right place and have posted nothing since....this would imply they are not spamming to me. The one misplaced post should likely be dealt with and that would be all I would expect.

This is an unfortunate side-effect of an anti-spamming measure we've implemented. The software cannot distinguish between a generated link and once that is composed manually by a user.

Feel free to PM any Moderator you see online to report questionable posts if you cannot use
report.gif
yet.

This issue should resolve itself once you've made 5 posts.

Thanks,
I see one of the areas does allow for commercial advertisements and one of their posts, there were three, has gone away.

Yes, you can put a commercial message in your Introduction post. You may not reach your target audience that way though.

Back
Top Bottom