Reputable online order for photography materials in Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The s-100 is a fact, just need to fins one. Can't seem to find an online retailer.

The housing is going to be the Ikelite housing. This may be an interesting site for comparison. The housing they recommend is just too expensive for me.

Limbo, I've just tried to buy an XZ-1 through a Thailand-based distributor called Sale Point, but after doing the whole order process, getting a confirmation, etc., I got an email that the item is backordered, even though the website shows plentiful stock. So that's one to avoid, at least. Now I'm still looking for a good place to buy a replacement XZ-1 (don't ask).

The best Ikelite prices I've found in Thailand are with One-Stop in Krabi, if that helps.

I looked at a few Thai language online camera retail sites. They all want about 15,500 baht for the S100. I think that's the same as ToHome (in Thailand, but English language). That's about 3000 baht more than the Amazon price.

Very close to the US price. Good deal.

According to their Amazon storefront page, these guys will ship Internationally. Of course, you're hit with shipping charges and probably customs duty: Mozaik Underwater Cameras

After reading a number of reviews, especially about battery life and software glitches, I think I'd go for the Olympus Xz-1. Camera plus OEM housing for about US$800.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom