Request from fellow SBers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ramasule

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have 2 requests if someone can fullfill them.
#1. I need 4 small bolt snaps for my spg/regs, if you can get these for low price and don't mind being paid back in coz please pm me with price.
#2. If anyone can sew and has spare neoprene I was hoping to get a couple drawstring bags made for my fisheye and housing.
The housing is 7" x 6" x 5" deep
The fisheye has a diameter of 6.5" x 4"
These measurements are loose measurements and would not need anymore added to them (they were taken to include slop)
Attached is a picture
IMG_1282_edit.jpg
If you can do this please pm me with a price,
Thank you,
Ram

I also have industrial desiccant for cameras.
Put it in a lil ziplock bag in your camera case and poke a hole in it.
If anyone needs some let me know I'll bring extra.

My wife bought me a neoprene cooler with a zipper closure that I am using for my camera. The cooler is made to hold a six-pack. She bought it at Target for $2.50. I could pick one up and bring it to Coz if you want.
I actually asked my wife to make me a drawstring bag to hold the camera, and she came home one day and asked if the cooler would work.
How do you put a pic in a post?

After further review (and my wife correcting me) it is a neoprene lunch bag and not a cooler!

Last edited:
My wife is at Target now, it is her second home, and she is going to check if they have any more. She bought the one for me from the clearance section. The only ones they have now are $10.39. If you still want them I will grab 2 this week and bring them to Coz.

Just let me know.

@Kendallpg: I'll let you know Friday, I'm going to go check my local walmart then and see if I can find any, I didn't know they made these, thank you.

I got some snapbolts thanks.

Good idea, I might see if I can get some giant socks for the lens for transportation. My issue is I have a cover and rubber cover for the fisheye, but I want to leave the conversion ring on (locktite) when I do that the rubber backing doesn't fit naturally.

Back
Top Bottom