Requesting Some Photos--

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ductapeman

Registered
Reaction score
I have a friend who would like to see some photos of the Volkswagen on the bottom off Redondo. Of all the pictures I have ratholed, I have no shots of the Bug. Can someone help me out here? Many thanks-- Lee

Spelling edited for typing in a hurry-- x0

Never thought to take pictures of the car itself ... it's not much to look at these days, the body's almost completely rusted away, and the doors are laying on the bottom ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

No, that's fine-- many thanks!! One has to wonder exactly how it came to be out there-- but I have seen many stranger things in life. I appreciate y'all taking the time to post.

It got there surreptitiously (and rather illegally) ... via the boat ramp. The divers who put it down used air bags to move it around. It's final resting spot came after a couple months of moving it from place to place down there.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom