REVIEW: OrcaTorch 2700 lumens canister light D620 by Alec Peirce

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love Alec's videos.

Boy, he is either really trying to sell that one to newer rec divers or trying to get a giggle out of well experienced or tec divers, if they were watching:
".... 35 hs of light at low power... that's a long time... you probably don't have that much total (livetime presumanly) dive time..."

Still waiting for that double-capacity battery canister for the D620... :D
We're designing a improved model for D620 with 8 pcs 18650 batteires now :wink: Planned to release it in 2 month :wink:

We're designing a improved model for D620 with 8 pcs 18650 batteires now :wink: Planned to release it in 2 month :wink:
Will the longer canister be available as an upgrade for existing lights?

Will the longer canister be available as an upgrade for existing lights?

The light with 8 pcs batteires will be a different light as the existing D620. It will use a battery pack to contain the 8 pcs 18650. So the new canister will not suit for the D620 canister now.

The light with 8 pcs batteires will be a different light as the existing D620. It will use a battery pack to contain the 8 pcs 18650. So the new canister will not suit for the D620 canister now.
That’s a pity. I would definitely buy a long-burn pack for my 620 for longer dive trips but I won’t buy another whole light.

That’s a pity. I would definitely buy a long-burn pack for my 620 for longer dive trips but I won’t buy another whole light.
Yes, I agree. I would also be definitely interested in an 8 cell battery pack for my Orca but a whole new light? No thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom