rEvo cover protector?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SavageSeaCow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Any rEvo divers out there who know where to get a custom cover protector? I have linex on mine but I was looking to get a delrin or some such cover, that’s a bit smoother/more customizable. I’ve seen a bunch of carbon fiber looking ones too that seem to have held up pretty well.

Erik Dasque (@edasque) made mine. He hasn't been here on SB in a while. I don't know if he is still doing them. His website is:

I found him on Facebook.

It's not currently glued on. I need to redo the red on the cover first. It is currently done in red plasti-dip spray-on. It is peeling off. I need to peel it all off and redo it with actual paint. Then glue the cover on.

2023-10-09 12.28.31.jpg

Erik Dasque (@edasque) made mine. He hasn't been here on SB in a while. I don't know if he is still doing them. His website is:

I found him on Facebook.

It's not currently glued on. I need to redo the red on the cover first. It is currently done in red plasti-dip spray-on. It is peeling off. I need to peel it all off and redo it with actual paint. Then glue the cover on.

View attachment 805237
Thanks so much! I’ll definitely reach out. Any idea if there is a CAD template out there circulating that I could get it made for myself? This is exactly what I’m looking for.

Thanks so much! I’ll definitely reach out. Any idea if there is a CAD template out there circulating that I could get it made for myself? This is exactly what I’m looking for.

No idea on that. If Erik is not making them anymore, maybe he would be willing to share his drawing file?

I will look and see if I still have my drawings for the ones that I had made for Add Helium. I will post it here if I still have it.

I will look and see if I still have my drawings for the ones that I had made for Add Helium. I will post it here if I still have it.
That would be amazing! Thank you!

Hi,

We recently started making protective stickers for the rEvo.

You can find all information on www.sea-me-diving.com

Don't hesitate to get in touch at hello@sea-me-diving.com
Excellent.

The big thing I'd like is something pretty strong, like those cut plastic covers, as my Revo gets a battering from caves, wrecks and on the boat.

Would like a sticker with the Revo vs. twinset on mine!
Wish someone could find the artist as that design has many many other variants.
1698228024826.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom