Richmond man dies in fl. cave

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, he wasn't. Thou we have met him a few times, and a member of our LDS. He will be missed. Our hearts, thoughts and prayers go out to Jim's family for their loss. And to Greg for the loss of his friend. Greg, if by chance you ever do read this post I want you to know that we are both here for you if you need us and our prayers are with you.

Close to home indeed! I can't recall ever meeting Jim but I've met Greg several times at Joe's. My condolences go out to both of the families.

Tragic. My sympathy for the family. Looks like the take home is get the cave training?

Already in Eagles Nest Cave Diver Death. Very sad.

Tragic. My sympathy for the family. Looks like the take home is get the cave training?

Neither of these comments belong in this thread. I am sure we have all, unfortunately, seen the other thread. This is a LOCAL forum and I believe this thread is about losing one of our own, not debating, blaming or burning someone at the stake (aka accidents & incidents). Lets keep them seperate ok? A good number of persons who read the KPP forum are very close to the those involved in this tragety, so lets just be here for them. Minus all the other bull.

Julie

Back
Top Bottom