Ride The Goat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Or you could really torture the goat and send it to a petting zoo with many small children! :D

I was thinking .223 or .556 (in my AR). And then roast the goat! Why waste the sugar cubes? Those belong in a hot cuppa.

I hope you mean 5.56 mm or have a titanium shoulder....

And these are Buhlmann goats, have some respect for these brave diving beasts.

There should be a series of YouTube videos on this! Video of the arrangements being made, Deep 6 putting the package together, the unboxing, the dinner, etc.

This could be small 4 or 5 part series that would be hilarious and also a good marketing tool for @cerich and Deep 6.

There should be a series of YouTube videos on this! Video of the arrangements being made, Deep 6 putting the package together, the unboxing, the dinner, etc.

This could be small 4 or 5 part series that would be hilarious and also a good marketing tool for @cerich and Deep 6.

That was the plan from the very beginning. Stay tuned while we figure this out. lol

That was the plan from the very beginning. Stay tuned while we figure this out. lol

Oh I can't wait!!! All hail the goat!! :rocker:

Question... what cert level is lil Pete? I need a full cave buddy soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom