Right Track?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ottomatik

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be diving solo.
I also want to be able branch over to Tech , cave aand deep. I would appreciate any feed back or if I have left something out.
Primary T-2, with Oceanic Atom , Pony Al30, 7'hose with M-1, 1 steel HP100, 1 steel HP119, 2 kives, 3 lights, 1 reel with 150' of line and saftey tube, 3mil wet suit and Tortuga BC
Cert: Wreck ,Rescue, and Nitrox.
I plan to add another HP100 for doubles., another reel, back up watch and a steel HP40.
Take Equipt course ,Deep and Tri mix along with cavern and cave with in the next year.
Have I left anything out??????? thanks...........................otto

PS I do have over 50 dives

ottomatik:

Yea.... the dive.

Only you can know if and when you are ready and the cool part is that unlike many of the other kill joys in life...

You don't need our permission :D

Have fun, don't be in a hurry and tell us all the details when you get back !

Oh yea.... Turn your air on while your at it. :wink:

Being totally comfortable in the water and knowing your gear inside out. The knowledge that if the crap hits the fan you can handle it yourself or you end up hurt or dead. If you are cool with that have fun and yeah, tell us about it.

ottomatik:
Take Equipt course ,Deep and Tri mix along with cavern and cave with in the next year.

PS I do have over 50 dives

One thing, don't be in such a hurry. Cave and trimix are pretty demanding classes (and unforgiving). Remember to stop, build up expierences and have fun. I mean, that's why we dive anyway.

Dive in as many conditions as possible(and safe). I'd rather dive with someone who has 25 dives in various conditions than with someone who had 50 dives in 50ft of calm carribean waters.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom