Ring of Fire September 9-19, 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I saw this Ring of Fire trip with Blue Manta made by Imam Brotoseno that shows a slightly different angle from Nu Parnupong videos:

I’m gathering my gang to go to Ring of Fire, including Alor, Gunung Api, Manuk, & Banda, sailing from Maumere to Ambon with the best liveaboard operator for the area, White Manta Diving - Home. You can see the following promotional videos of the trip, here:

This “Ring of Fire” region is also known as the Cocos of Indonesia with schooling of hammerheads, but with additional incredible natural phenomenon to see other than the fish, like active volcano island, schooling of sea snakes in Manuk island as shown by Jonathan Bird of Blue World here:

The detail of trip itinerary can be found here: White Manta Diving - Maumere-Alor-Banda-Ambon

The trip date will be from 9 to 19 of September, 2019 (trip code: BMROF1), White Manta Diving - Schedules & Rates for KM Blue Manta

I have a group of 9 so far. Need 3 more nutty divers who love to dive in Indonesia like you all & me. If I get all 12 people (including me), I plan to split 2 free of charges ($12,000) equally amongst all 12 of us. That will be a significant discount for everyone. If anyone is interested, PM me for more detail group rate that I can get you.

Cheers
Dan

@lee pickett I don't see your comment on the reply post.

What's your question / comment?

You can send me a private message too.

Last edited:
Dan...give me a shout if anbody cancels.
I can ususally get most of September off.

I also found this incredibly enticing... Maybe there needs to be another group.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom