RIP AirHog 10/13/68 - 10/25/03

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to see Mick go. He was one of the few rec.scuba people I've gotton around to meeting in real life. I'd tell everyone how nice of a guy he was, but I wouldn't want to ruin the online persona he tried so hard to create.

If I'd only know, I wouldn't have ordered all that really bad food at Outback. But then again, I doubt he would have had it any other way.

I'm sorry to read of the loss of your Life Buddy. Please accept my best wishes and condolences.

Hi Kimber,

I have never had the pleasure of meeting you or your husband Mickey. Please accept my sincere condolences and sympathies for your great loss. I pray that God will give you strength and a level of comfort at this time and in the future. Let me know if there is anything I maybe able to do to help you through this. God Bless, Richard.

Our heartfelt sympathies for your loss. The one thing that is important to remember is that he went quietly in his sleep which is much better than ending up hooked to all of the machines. Our thoughts & prayers are with you in this awful time.

No one can truly comfort you in your loss but we can try our best. Please take some comfort in the knowledge that he was home, asleep, not in pain and with his loving wife. You are in my heart and prayers.

Kurt

Kimber so sorry to hear of your loss.. God be with you and your family during your time of sorrow.

D

I'm a new guy on the net myself but would like to extend my sympathy for your loss. The dive community is small, the risk is there, but when we loose someone who enjoyed the sport as much as he did, we are all affected. It's obvious from the preceeding posts that 'Airhog' was admired around the nation and my only regret was that I never had the honor to meet him. Take care in all future endeavours and remember that your extended family will be here to support you.

Warmest Regards,

Lee

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom