Roatan Aerial Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

freefall2

Contributor
Reaction score
Last week we chartered a 3 seater float plane to fly around the island for 2 hours looking for dive sites. We had our handheld gps with us so we could record any places we want to go back to by boat. It was so much fun! Now I really, really want a float plane!

I took a lot of photos, some of them can be seen here:

Flying Over Roatan

That is the coolest plane I've ever seen. Thanks for the pix, they took me back!

I've thought about taking the tour on our next trip to CCV. Sure saw some great dive spots!

beautiful

We are planning to charter the plane soon for a trip to Utila. We've been here two years and haven't been over there yet. We want to see the whale sharks!

Very cool, we did the bi-plane over Kauai (<=== got air sick :bawling: ). Don't'cha just love the shades of blue/green?

59333076-M.jpg

Thanks for sharing. I would have had a blast. Of course, I would have asked to fly the plane.

OOOh an Aircam:D (drool, drool)! Flying anywhere has got to be the unltimate in that rig, youre one lucky travler in my book!
Are you going to be posting those GPS numbers any time soon:D

Henry (Nifty 150 driver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom