Roatan, CoCo View Resort....Spots available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Our annual trip to CCV Resort in Roatan, Honduras has 6 double rooms available. Over the water bungalows, cabanas and air conditionig are available.

The Date is April 3 - 10, 2004. Monday, April 5th is a full moon!

CCV is a dive dedicated resort with 4 boat dives daily as well as unlimited shorediving on the walls and reefs right in the 'front yard' of the resort. In the evenings you have your choice of pool, ping pong, the bar or hot tub for entertainment...most of us are either night diving or going to bed early to dive at dawn the next day.

So if you require a night life, this trip isn't for you. However, if you want to dive your brains out, swing in a hammock and lose all track of the real world, you will love this trip.

If you are interested, PM me or send me an email here.

Hope you can join us!

Hey - it's my first posting!
I would love to learn about new singles trips this summer (are there any planned for June/July/August?). Please put me on the list.
Thanks!

There are still spots open on this trip. I have until Dec. 31 to fill the spots or release the rooms. Basic details are in the post above so if you're interested, send me a PM.

Turtlegrl....this isn't a dedicated single trip, although we do have some singles going. You're more than welcome to join us!

Turtlegrl:
Hey - it's my first posting!
I would love to learn about new singles trips this summer (are there any planned for June/July/August?). Please put me on the list.
Thanks!

Natasha, the originator of the singles trips idea, has a dedicated singles/solo diver trip in May to Cozumel under group trips you can check out. Due to the great response to the one we are doing in January we will probably be planning another dedicated singles non-married trip in June/July as well but not sure where the destination will be.

Wreck Wench:
Natasha, the originator of the singles trips idea, has a dedicated singles/solo diver trip in May to Cozumel under group trips you can check out. Due to the great response to the one we are doing in January we will probably be planning another dedicated singles non-married trip in June/July as well but not sure where the destination will be.

Just wanted to let yoou know I would be interested if you put something together for June/July.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom