Roatan, Honduras – CoCo View Resort, May 14-21, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We've had a couple of cancellations of this trip so we have some last minute spots open. One male single, 1 female single and 1 double cabana. For full details click HERE----> for the original posting.

If you're interested, send me a PM or post here.

Dee I may be very interested in going. Sounds reasonable. Love to dive an since Tahoe is to dive right now. Will let you know in the next day or 2.

As long as the evnings are peaceful and quiet to relax and not a party atmosphere that would be a real plus as well!

Ed L.

Hey Ed L. we are on this trip looks like it is shaping up to be a fun one. No partying for us old farts we go to dive dive dive. oh yeah and eat and sleep too. The nights there are peaceful just the gentle lapping of the waves. Aaah can't wait to go back.

BTW welcome to the board :D

I've been lurking for awhile, just never signing in.

If I could sleep underwater I would.

Seems like I am definitly going.

will confirm things tomorrow.

Gotta run!

Ed

I'm booked and ready to go!

The next question is...

Is there anyone there in Houston that might let me crash on the couch the night before we leave? Or should I just get a red eye and spend a few hours in the airport?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom