Roatan vs. Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well you might be surprised? It is point that needs to be made when it is used. it was used here and there is no better place that I know of! The thread was hijacked by a Bonaire hater anyway so nothing lost! I have offered useful information more than can be said of other posts here! :wink:

Well you might be surprised? It is point that needs to be made when it is used. it was used here and there is no better place that I know of! The thread was hijacked by a Bonaire hater anyway so nothing lost! I have offered useful information more than can be said of other posts here! :wink:

I've been called a lot of things but this slam cuts right to the heart.:eyebrow: Will I ever recover?:rofl3:

PS.... also tilting to Bonaire is the shore option; which changes the whole timetable/schedule/tempo of your trip... Load into a truck and dive on your own schedule; wanna sleep in - no problem... wanna go early - no problem.... no waiting on anyone....

In a nutshell, why I prefer Bonaire.

Everyone gets it! YOUR afraid to go to Bonaire! So please don't go! Please let me know where you're going so I won't be there when you are! I go where the diving is the best and work the rest out, but then I am smart that way! I don't live my life by fear as some seem to do! :wink:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Everyone gets it! YOUR afraid to go to Bonaire! So please don't go! Please let me know where you're going so I won't be there when you are! I go where the diving is the best and work the rest out, but then I am smart that way! I don't live my life by fear as some seem to do! :wink:

Maybe YOU need to post to the "Why we attack each other" thread????!!!! You have a very big problem! Do you get out much????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom