Rob Stewart Investigation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well I DID do some investigation and I DID find out weather he was certified , so i guess that makes me a better investigator than you ...doesnt it ? and i wouldnt read ANYTHING you wrote or waste my money

well I DID do some investigation and I DID find out weather he was certified , so i guess that makes me a better investigator than you ...doesnt it and i wouldnt read ANYTHING you wrote or waste my money

You mean "whether" he was certified? I'm interested if you found out something that changes a piece of information I was given. A good researcher always keeps an open mind and is willing to correct any statements. So do tell. How did you confirm it? And by the way, I'm not forcing anyone to watch or read what they don't choose to.
https://www.amazon.ca/Third-Dive-Investigation-Death-Stewart/dp/1771603550
Watch The Third Dive: The Death of Rob Stewart Online | Vimeo On Demand

because i am a cd/it for sdi/tdi and an idc instructor for padi did you know he was a padi instructor ? tdi instructor ? i called the agencies because i was pissed at you STATING he was not certified on the dreager (see how its spelled ) and yes he was certed on it and was also an instructor on it (he never certed anyone on it )...and reporting on something as truth without fact checking is day 1 hour 1 in journalism school , or were you sick that day ...........again your professionalism is showing threw

because i am a cd/it for sdi/tdi and an idc instructor for padi did you know he was a padi instructor ? tdi instructor ? i called the agencies because i was pissed at you STATING he was not certified on the dreager (see how its spelled ) and yes he was certed on it and was also an instructor on it (he never certed anyone on it )...and reporting on something as truth without fact checking is day 1 hour 1 in journalism school , or were you sick that day ...........again your professionalism is showing threw

It's easy to make statements that contradict what I've found--particularly when you make them anonymously and without offering any corroboration for you statements. If you can offer proof about Stewart's diving credentials (I did know he was a PADI instructor) then I'm all ears. But I need proof. Can you offer any. Frankly its quite exciting to find out something new if its true.

im steve simpson ...i dont need to prove it CALL the f# in agency ...LIKE I DID ...it s what YOU should have done before you said HE WASNT certified....disparaging his name.... man you are a crappy reporter you want people to do your work for you ......want to know when he was made an instructor ? who was his CD? i found all that out in an hour .......learn when to admit when you screw up , in your chosen profession

It's easy to make statements that contradict what I've found--particularly when you make them anonymously and without offering any corroboration for you statements. If you can offer proof about Stewart's diving credentials (I did know he was a PADI instructor) then I'm all ears. But I need proof. Can you offer any. Frankly its quite exciting to find out something new if its true.

And by the way, I'm perfectly willing to talk to you if you'd prefer. Please let me know and I'll PM you a number.

im steve simpson ...i dont need to prove it CALL the f# in agency ...LIKE I DID ...it s what YOU should have done before you said HE WASNT certified man you are a crappy reporter

My experience in calling agencies and asking for personal information is that they tell you, you can't get it because it's personal. I'm surprised that they gave it to you Steve. I will check to see if they'll give it to me and if I can corroborate it then I will change it. That's how a good journalist works. We're not perfect, but good ones are willing to change their information when they find facts that bear on the story.

https://www.amazon.ca/Third-Dive-Investigation-Death-Stewart/dp/1771603550
Watch The Third Dive: The Death of Rob Stewart Online | Vimeo On Demand

yes send your number

and you could have got an instructor that you trust to get the information you wanted to get .....

im steve simpson ...i dont need to prove it CALL the f# in agency ...LIKE I DID ...it s what YOU should have done before you said HE WASNT certified....disparaging his name.... man you are a crappy reporter you want people to do your work for you ......want to know when he was made an instructor ? who was his CD? i found all that out in an hour .......learn when to admit when you screw up , in your chosen profession

BTW, which agency did you call and get this information?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom