Rock Boot Sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mossym

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
HI all, first drysuit, trying to get boots to fit, i'm wearing a size 10 shoe right now, if my drysuit has a 2mm compressed neoprene foot on it what size boot do i need to get? do you need to move up a size?

i know i could go try them on but dui has some on closeout right now for $20 so if a 10 or 11 will fit i can order them with some pockets i want to get...

I have a couple of DUI suits. I bought the largest rock boots they make and I have size 10 feet. The reason for the larger sizes is because I dive in cold water so the extra socks are a god send. I do use the cold water socks from DUI but I am in the water for hours (commercial diver) so extra socks are a must. When I ordered the suit I also asked that the anckles are oversized so I could get the socks on too. The rock boots have draw strings to compress the foot. Even with the oversized boots I have no problem with extra air in the feet. Just for something to think about.....Bill

I have a 10 1/2 size foot and use a 10 boot (old style). I sent the measurements of my foot to DUI and they sent me an 11 boot (new style). They size you for your foot with a 400G thinsulate bootie. The 11s seem too big. I have to send them back and get some 10's.

Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom