Roll Call for all Mid-Atlantic Bottom Feeders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome back into the fold Greg...... I'm an instructor with Chesapeake Underwater in Eastport. Please feel free to check us out too.

Welcome Sea Hound.

Check www.atlantisrangers.org for info on local diving. The Rangers is the oldest, largest, and most active dive club in the DC area.. Next Friday we have a meeting in Greenbelt that includes plans for some local quarry dives and a presentation on diving off NJ, DE and MD. Meeting start at 8:00 for socializing and 8:30 for the program. Teh web site has directions.

Steve Smith

Hey gang. Just got back from the Keys. Did two dives on the Spiegel Grove and one on the Duane and 20 something shallow dives. We saw a hammerhead shark there about 8' long. He certainly impressed me. My first hammerhead sighting and it was fantastic.

All the diving was great and the wife and I had a blast just diving and having fun with friends. Wish you all could have been there for the sinko de mayo party and the free dives at Cristal Clear Chartes. Food was great and we got to meet many of the scubaboard members and dive with them. Not to mention all the great food at the BBQ. A good time was had by all.

Awesome, WVDiver!

When we were in Largo in February we did the Duane - it was my favorite dive of the week. Conditions didn't allow for the Spiegel, but hey, it will be there the next time we hit the Keys.

Great sighting - I didn't know there were hammerheads around there.

LadyDog and I are heading to Pompano Beach on Thursday for an extended weekend of diving. Going with about a half dozen others from our dive club. I'm holding my breath until Thursday...

Mountain Dog

It's not common to see hammerheads in the area but the boat captain said that they are spotted on occasion. I guess we were some of the lucky few.

Nice! A hammerhead. Very cool. I am sad to have missed it. Glad you guys had fun. I hope to see you in the waters around here sometime.

P

Mrs.Prages:
Nice! A hammerhead. Very cool. I am sad to have missed it. Glad you guys had fun. I hope to see you in the waters around here sometime.

P

Paula,

I will let you know when we will be at Summersville Lake again, it should be soon. You guys can come down and dive with us and meet some of the other local divers.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom