Roll Call for DUI Dog Days at Table Rock

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeraldjcook

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey all,

Since it's only a week away, I'd imagine most of us who are planning on attending would know by now. I met a few SB'er at a event last year and it was nice to put an actual face with with the screen name and avatar. That being said, who all is going to be there?

I'll be attending on both Saturday and Sunday. I'll probably be driving a silver Honda Civic, KS plates, with a Maui Dive Shop and KU Law sticker on the back window. I'm assuming we'll all be setting up out of our cars due to the lack of any staging area.

Anyone up for a night dive on Friday of Saturday?

I will be there. Coming with a group of divers from Wichita.

I'm planning on being there. The water is very high and viz is probably non-existant. They have posted some awesome pictures of the water on the scubatoys forum. Right now at Dewey Short you can dive off the steps.

S. Nagel

Wow. I've never been there when it has been that high. I always make a little gear setup site right there on the pebble beach but I guess not this time.

Thanks for the heads up on the ST forums, I haven't been over there in a while. I saw from your OP over there that you were at Mermet last fall as was I. Hopefully this go around will be as enjoyable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom