Roll CALL!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So who all is planning on going up during the day on Friday? I don't work Fridays so an extra day of diving, especially since I can't dive Sunday as I do work Sundays, would be nice. Anyone?

I have been looking for a while now for someone to carpool and split gas with me out of Austin to leave early Friday morning and be there by Noon at CSSP.

So far, no one wants to leave early Friday. The only divers out of Austin want to carpool early Saturday morning. So I will catch a ride with them, if I can't find anyone to get up there to dive and camp Friday.

r,

SO

I will be leaving Sat morning. Hopefully arriving around 9. I am not sure if I will be camping or getting a room somewhere. I'll decide that as time gets closer.

copy/ paste, add/ subtract info as you desire.... it's a DIMWIT thing....

Aaron203
Debraw
Dee & Beast
ChrisPete
Firefyter
Ftwdiver14
Foo & Fooman- Friday noonish
Foo2 & Fooman2
Illini_Fan --- injured reserve
k-valve
LMWB plus one (hes not on SB.com)
Richerso
Rumbum
Ryanh1985
Scubadale
Scubapup & Scubatexastony- Friday morning
Scubshawn123
Scubatexan
Sealskin98
Subzero
Texass
Texdiveguy
Timeliner
Trout
Twobit- in spirit, have a safe trip, Tom
TxHockeyGuy- Friday
UndrWatrDan
YellowfinKunkfish & Kunk35
Zinc
ZzzKing

copy/ paste, add/ subtract info as you desire.... it's a DIMWIT thing....

Aaron203
Debraw
Dee & Beast
ChrisPete
Firefyter
Ftwdiver14
Foo2 & Fooman2
k-valve
loudgonzo
Richerso
Rumbum
Ryanh1985
Scubadale
Scubshawn123
Scubatexan
Sealskin98
Subzero
Texass
Texdiveguy
Timeliner
Trout
TxHockeyGuy- Friday
UndrWatrDan
Zinc
ZzzKing

I added loudgonzo to the list.:D

Ya might add my step-daugther and her hubby...they are plannin' on bein' there with me. They haven't been on the board but they are official swampers. Did several dives paddling around at CSSP with me and we have done several dives in Coz. together.

Just a thought.

Ya might add my step-daugther and her hubby...they are plannin' on bein' there with me. They haven't been on the board but they are official swampers. Did several dives paddling around at CSSP with me and we have done several dives in Coz. together.

Just a thought.

Okay, you're going to have a really tough time convincing ANYONE that diving in the "swamps" of Cozumel is any sort of qualification to be a Swamper. You should have stopped at CSSP.
:D

How's this....?
BTW, you gettin' there Friday? Dive all day, & night dives, ya' know
ps. NOTICE to any pickers, bring your stringed instruments....:eyebrow:

Aaron203
Debraw
Dee & Beast
ChrisPete
Firefyter
Ftwdiver14
Foo2 & Fooman2
k-valve
loudgonzo
Richerso
Rumbum
Ryanh1985
Scubadale
Scubshawn123
Scubatexan
Sealskin98 + 2 blue water Swampers :D
Subzero
Texass
Texdiveguy
Timeliner
Trout
TxHockeyGuy- Friday
UndrWatrDan
Zinc
ZzzKing

Okay, you're going to have a really tough time convincing ANYONE that diving in the "swamps" of Cozumel is any sort of qualification to be a Swamper. You should have stopped at CSSP.
:D

:rofl3:

O.K. guys, the kids have a WHOLE lot less blue water time than Tony does. :D

And the step-daughter did her OW check-out at CSSP (and her AOW too I believe). She has more dives at the pond than in Coz. And me and her hubby did several dives in the Gulf out of Pensacola when they lived there...a week after hurricane Danny blew through in '97. Vis was 4 to 12 feet all the way down to 110 fsw.

But, son-in-law learned to dive in Japan...guess that counts as blue water. :wink:

Tony, I'll probably just do a day trip on Saturday.

Last edited:
Where is the gathering place? Go left or right after entering?

I don't know if anybody has decided yet. Campers will probably park the RVs under the trees on the east side. Don't know where everyone will gather for the entry point; regular place by the dock on the west side or what. Catch 22 used to have a good sized TSD flag but haven't heard from him in quite awhile.

Dee used to have a big banner; I've seen it when I dove with them at Twin Lakes. Guess I should drop into Zendiving and see if she still has it. We do need to get a meeting point established.

Or...maybe someone could bring an old worn-out bed sheet and a can of Krylon...do this in the great DIMWIT tradition! :rofl3:

Me...I'm bringin' my garden hose snorkle.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom