Rollcall Sacramento!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JustinW

Contributor
Reaction score
Lets have a rollcall for all of the sacramento area divers. Heck maybe we can even organize carpools to monterey or local dives. With gas as expensive as it is carpooling sure is nice. And it helps the environment.

Let's do it I am in!!!

Justin.. Thank you again for your very professional assistance helping me teach my class this last weekend, You are/were a great asset to the class.

Let's do it I am in!!!

Justin.. Thank you again for your very professional assistance helping me teach my class this last weekend, You are/were a great asset to the class.

Jim, always a pleasure diving/teaching with you! i want to get a few people together and dive the powerhouse in lake natomas

My dive buddy wife and I are in Roseville. We have impossibly busy schedules but we're always looking for a hole where we can fit in a dive trip to the coast, Lake Tahoe, or a trip down south to Catalina or the northern Channel Islands.

The Powerhouse sounds interesting......and close.

Aye aye, Cpt Buck here. Live in Sac, work in Elk Grove.

Let's do it I am in!!!

I just can't believe Justin survived a car ride for 3 1/2 hours with you Jim! He's a brave man! :rofl3: :rofl3:

Aye aye, Cpt Buck here. Live in Sac, work in Elk Grove.

I just can't believe Justin survived a car ride for 3 1/2 hours with you Jim! He's a brave man! :rofl3: :rofl3:

You know........

You wanted to take some classes through me, Hmm... I could add some extras on to those classes if you aren't careful.:D

I did convince my students this past weekend that they had to do a wet-suit removel and replace while underwater.... and of course they fell for it. :D

No..... I did not let them go through with it.

I did convince my students this past weekend that they had to do a wet-suit removel and replace while underwater.... and of course they fell for it. :D

No..... I did not let them go through with it.

The exercise is a whole lot more difficult in a drysuit! :rofl3:

Checking in from Sacramento!

Since someone mentioned it, we just dove the lake @ Folsom powerhouse a couple weeks ago. We got out there a bit late and the current was ripping hard. We had to drag across the bottom using the rocks. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom