Rosinco Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

captndale

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
We are planning to go out to dive the Rosinco this weekend. It will be either Saturday afternoon (probably) or Sunday afternoon. For the uninitiatated, Rosinco is a motor yacht that sank in 1929. She rests in 185 feet of water, so it is a tri-mix dive. If you are interested and qualified, give me a call.

Due to bad weather, the Rosinco dive has been rescheduled to July 15.

I've got me and a buddy who will be going. I may have a third if the boat isn't already full. How many are you allowing on the boat? Any limit to max bottom time?

ppo2_diver:
I've got me and a buddy who will be going. I may have a third if the boat isn't already full. How many are you allowing on the boat? Any limit to max bottom time?

We will take six passengers. We have plenty of space for equipment, so bring along anything you like. You need to plan your own dive. We will not limit your time but, remember, it's cold down there. Don't plan so much in-water time that you get hypothermic. By July 15th we will have a thermocline. It is nice to do the majority of your deco in water warmer than 40 degrees.

Back
Top Bottom