Round 5437...O-ring, Dumplin, & Cupcake....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I couldn't help but notice the number of threads you guys take over...so I made one just for y'all...whenever ya feel like mud-slingin, sheep-bashin, bake-goods throwin, or whatever it is you guys enjoy so much...you now have your own little hide out on the board......

:armed::mgun:

I prefer to think of it as "creative thread redirection", but if you want to call it thread hijacking or thread takeover, so be it.

I thought setting up our own NDI would cure it, but I can't stay in my hole. I think I need my own forum...

it the schmoopie forum!:D

Just kiddin'. I wish I could make the Gilboa trip was hoping to dive with you sometime.

O-ring and I just try to point out to people ways to thinking about things that they might not have initially thought of.....that is my story and I am sticking to it.

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
O-ring and I just try to point out to people ways to thinking about things that they might not have initially thought of.....that is my story and I am sticking to it.

Chad
I like to think of it as making scubaboard funny for those that enjoy that sort of thing. Some of these people are drier than a bone and could use a little lightening up...

Yeah,

It is good to bring fun to the forums. I think we do a pretty good job of keeping the serious threads serious and bringing laughter to the ones that need it.

Chad

that there were serious threads on the board this week. I mean in the past I've had my bones of contention, my opinions and what have you, but recently I've been getting into the whole "migration of topic focus" as O-ring likes to so eloquently put it...anyway, CK...have you seen his profile...do you think all that talk can come from such a skinny guy...I mean I expected him to have a little bit of body to back it up....but then again maybe that's why we couldn't drag him out in the middle of nowhere ith someone like you........

CK...have you seen his profile...do you think all that talk can come from such a skinny guy...I mean I expected him to have a little bit of body to back it up....but then again maybe that's why we couldn't drag him out in the middle of nowhere ith someone like you........
This is classic...maybe I posted that picture of a wimp just to draw you in and I really look like Tank Abbott...

Do you really think someone will beat me up over a scubaboard thread? That changes everything...I better apologize and keep my mouth shut.

Big T,

Leave him alone. He will grow when he hits puberty.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom