Round 5437...O-ring, Dumplin, & Cupcake....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leave him alone???...and be the only one on the board who hasn't had a chance to take his shots...are you nuts...you just can't pass up that kind of opportunity.

O--

even if you are tank abbott...i'm not scared of you....i don't think....

:maniac:

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Leave him alone???...and be the only one on the board who hasn't had a chance to take his shots...are you nuts...you just can't pass up that kind of opportunity.

O--

even if you are tank abbott...i'm not scared of you....i don't think....

:maniac:
Everyone on the board is going to take shots at me? That sucks...wonder what I did to deserve that?

Oh well, at least I should post my real pic...here you go:

boomx5 once bubbled...

I just saw on the last UFC that he's coming back. I can't wait, that guy puts on a good show.
If I really wanted to scare them I would have told them I looked like Vitor Belfort or Frank Shamrock, but I figured Tank had more name recognition.

Tank who?! Is he meant to be famous and put the fear of god into me?

If you want to scare people at least go for someone with international recognition like Bush - now he's scary...

O-ring once bubbled...
I prefer to think of it as "creative thread redirection", but if you want to call it thread hijacking or thread takeover, so be it.

I thought setting up our own NDI would cure it, but I can't stay in my hole. I think I need my own forum...

That's not what you called it when we discussed it the last time. You have several names for it, it seems. :eek:ut: "STM", I believe it was. :wink:

O-ring once bubbled...

Oh well, at least I should post my real pic...here you go:

Tank-- You got some crap growin' on your chinny chin chin

A.J. Shark once bubbled...

how did I get brought into this anyway?? I have been good for the last week or so!!
- Cupcake

Duh....guilty by association for starters....and because what good would it do to pick on dumplin without his favorite sidekick..."cupcake" around

I LIKE IT! All the mods could get together and move all of your off topic posts here! hehehehe!

CLEAN-UP AISLE 9 spill in the baked goods department!:wink:
Ber :bunny:

Ber Rabbit once bubbled...
I LIKE IT! All the mods could get together and move all of your off topic posts here! hehehehe!

CLEAN-UP AISLE 9 spill in the baked goods department!:wink:
Ber :bunny:
With all of the people in this thread's off topic posts moved to one single thread you might want to make sure KN's system can handle it. That would be something like 10,000 posts!

That's not what you called it when we discussed it the last time. You have several names for it, it seems. "STM", I believe it was.
Uhhh..yeah...I guess it has several names. I like to stay away from the "off topic" moniker because of its obvious nasty connotations. Besides, have you looked in ANY threads lately? I would say that most threads stray off topic...it is hard to find a thread with over 5 posts that hasn't already started to stray...even without our influence!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom