Rugby World Cup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Azza

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Well the footy got off to a cracker start....

Italy got decimated by the ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!!
74-14
Goooooooo the AB's. Kia Kaha

And the hosts, France, got their butts kicked by Argentina....

hubby has dictated to me to type....

and lets not forget the "Cherry Blossoms" (good grief-what are they thinking calling themselves that!!!) were deflowered by the Wallabies, 91 to 3!

GO THE WALLABIES!!!

hubby has dictated to me to type....

and lets not forget the "Cherry Blossoms" (good grief-what are they thinking calling themselves that!!!) were deflowered by the Wallabies, 91 to 3!

GO THE WALLABIES!!!

I got the posting below moved to this thread......

And a Job well Done!!!!!!! Beating the Italians is not something to sneeze at.

I notice that on the "world" rankings, it is NZ - 1 Aus - 2

Depending on the Draw it could be a Australian vs New Zealand final. Wouldn't that be fantastic!!!!!

I will reserve the banter till then

But till then, give us a haka

kamate - kamate - kamate

Cheers

For me..... Diving is a Passion
http://www.almity1.com

True...You guys massacred the Japanese!!!! Cherry Blossoms. Ha ha ha ha...errr no offence to any Japanese reading.

I would lay $20 that it will be an NZ vs Aus final...exciting stuff.

hubby says... is that NZ dollars or Aussie dollars :rofl3:

OK...

This is Getting exciting :lotsalove::popcorn:

Australia is playing Wales on the 15th Sep, French Time, in Australia it will be very late.

As long as the Australians play like they did against the Japanese as in the first half they will be OK, that is, all forwards moving through the middle and supporting each other with a driving maul.

If the aussies start playing sevens as they did in the second half with the japanese, they may be a problem.

The game should be a good one and a rough one. Hoping the Welsh fans adding to the atmosphere by supplying their choir, they do sing well, after all Rugby started in Wales (that is open to debate)

New Zealand is playing Portugal, I think the Portugese are scared of the Haka, I predict 90 - 0 here.

Now the USA is playing Tonga.... All I can say here is GOOD LUCK. Tonga like many of the South Pacific Island Teams are quite strong.

I do not know if Nuie is a country or a state of New Zealand, but are renowned of fielding a very strong team in the Sth Pacific.

I think there are a few Nuieans playing for New Zealand, can you confirm, Azza????

Ted, from memory there are some nuieans playing but I couldnt name them....I dont follow the footy as closely as I used to since it turned professional.

Portugal is going to be a toughy :lol:

Wales.....Hmmm....we have a long history with wales....for a long time welsh visitors to NZ claimed they were born on the english side of the border :D

Ted :huh:

pstttt - Theo :wink:

:D

hubby has quite a collection of rugby jerseys...... seeing him wear an allblacks jersey once was VERY weird

Back
Top Bottom