S&S YS-02 and S&S YS-17 Strobes PLUS Sea & Sea Tray and VII Double Arm Set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emb

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Sea and Sea Tray and VII Double Arm Set for Point and Shoot or Micro 4:3 Cameras

Included:
1- Tray
2- 6 inch Arms (Double Ball)
1- 4.5 inch Arm (Double Ball)
2- 3 inch Arm Section with S&S YS Strobe Adapter
1- Ball with Base Connector- Slide On
1- 7.4 inch Arm Section with Head Adapter- YS- Strobe
4- Ball Joint Clamps

1- S&S YS- 02 Strobe
1- S&S YS-17 Strobe

2- S&S Fiber Optic Cables

All items are used but are in good working condition. When purchased new, all of these items cost over $1400. Selling for $875 and will include shipping within U.S. I am selling only because I upgraded my tray and arms and am purchasing new strobes.
P4046444.jpgP4046321.jpgP4046323.jpgP4046381.jpg

threebs- I would be happy to discuss selling just the YS-02. Please send me a PM. Are you located in the US? In the ad, I indicated I would include shipping in the U.S., but if you are located outside the U.S. we will have to discuss. Also, will make a deal on the complete set if you are interested. Thanks.

I am interested in the tray and arms. Sent you a PM too.

PM sent, interested in complete tray & arm setup

and a PM sent for the YS-17. I forgot to mention that I'd be wanting a FO cable with that. Cheers

All items are sold! :) Thanks to all those who inquired about these items and for your interest!

---------- Post added April 19th, 2013 at 01:51 PM ----------

All items are sold!  :)   Thanks to all those who inquired about these items and for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom