S95 in Manual Mode with TTL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Interceptor

I have been playing around with this today on my S95 but can't seem to get it to work.

When I set up CHDK to run the TTLONOFF script in M mode, I can't get the camera to focus and fire. Normally I half press to focus before continuing to shoot.

I have script set to not autostart, but I must be missing something - any thoughts/pointers/help would be appreciated.

Did you load the script in the Script menu first? you need to see the parameters and the name of the script there
Once that is done I recommend setting the script to autostart ON otherwise you need ALT+shutter to trigger it

Thanks....got it sorted.Now just have to wait for my housing to come back from service to try it out.

Interceptor, can you re-post your latest script? The dropbox link is dead.

Got it, thanks! I'll post back if there's a problem but I am sure it's good.

I am all very new to using my S95 underwater and have installed the TTL switch and CDHK on a memory card however, I am using a canon housing and therefore can't access the rear dial. The work around (holding the S button and pressing left or right) doesn't work as this access the CDHK, am I missing something here?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Old thread I know, but the earlier parts of it had me confused. With CHDK Manual mode on does the flash exposure compensation still work (i.e. can I have TTL underexpose the flash in manual?) Or do you have to enter in exposure compensation somewhere else? Otherwise this script just toggles the TTL mode correct? So if I normally want TTL on I should make a script which runs on boot that turns that on, then use this to toggle?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom