SABA for Certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver2be

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I am considering a trip to SABA over the Christmas holiday this year. I would like to take the resort course with SEA SABA to find out if diving is something I wish to pursue. I would then continue with my OW certification if I enjoy it. If I decide diving is not for me the island still seems like a great place to spend a week. I chose SABA because it does seem to not have some of the crowds associated with many other of the traditional dive sites in the Caribbean. Also I have found really economical lodging there. However I would like to make sure SABA is beginner friendly. All input is welcome.

Sea Saba will only take you where they feel it is safe for you. Also, Saba is a very small island. Good diving, some nice hikes, and not much else. It is tiny. If that is what you are after, you will have a great time. Be sure you research it thoroughly. By the way, if you fly to Saba, which has the shortest runaway in the world, you are in for a real thrill ride!
DivemasterDennis

We dived Saba last November. Sea Saba is a great op. I highly recommend them. Just makes sure you understand what type of island Saba is, no beaches for instance.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom