Sabang trip report - April 17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[QUOTE="BKKDiver64, post: 7959927, member: 485355]However I am not sure why I am ridiculed for doing 9 dives only. I am a qualified diver since 1993 and don't have to brag[/QUOTE]

I think that it is you who is the Internet prat. Coming on here and whining about Asians especially Koreans and how they ruined your dive holiday. I think that your review of the reefs is colored by your experiences with these same Asian tourists. Big Apple is hardly a high-end custom operator and you got what you paid for. Then you come onto Scubaboard and prattle on about how bad the diving is and how bad the reefs were. We dived in small groups and had an incredible time on those same reefs. I've been diving since 1976 and know bad reefs when I see them. None at Sabang. Sorry.

BKKdiver,

You went all the way to Sabang and never went to Verde Island? How about the canyons? I've dove with Big apple for years and can tell you they offer one of the best Verde trips around complete with BBQ lunch on Verde you truly missed out.

BKKdiver,

You went all the way to Sabang and never went to Verde Island? How about the canyons? I've dove with Big apple for years and can tell you they offer one of the best Verde trips around complete with BBQ lunch on Verde you truly missed out.

Three dives at Verde Island; Two at Canyons. Fantastic diving. Why did you (wrongly) assume that I did not go and "missed out"?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom