Salads in Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, kind of a mixed bag of responses. If I choose to go the salads route then I'll be particular about the places where I eat it. Thanks again all. Leaving Monday. Take care, Greg

Greg, Have a great time! I wish I was leaving Monday for Cozumel too.

An Az Diver

Out of three trips to Roatan I have gotten sick from the food on two of the trips, out of three trips to Cozumel I have gotten sick twice. I can't seem to get over this "little" problem. I have tried all the things mentioned in the above posts too! I just must be sensitive to it. Last time I had taken 4 imodium, and no sign of it letting up, even on the flight home. I had to laugh at the hyperlink to GI illnesses, as it said that ID is rarely life threatening. I can speak from experience here folks, it may not be life threatening, but you sure wish someone would kill you at the time.

This must be an individual thing, although I don't eat much salad in Coz.

Sea food!

I've never had a bit of a problem. Pepto what?

Like I said (or meant above), everyone is different. Best advice is professional advice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom