Samambaia -- GREAT Raja Ampat Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm on it as I type this. Just got done with another outstanding four dives and yet another great dinner. You won't regret booking this boat.
Give Serge a kick :D

I can't let that one part of Serge's video blog go uncontested. Seems more like it was him going around at NAD saying "C'mon, it's your last night here, have a drink with me!".

I'm happy he's enjoying the gig, sounds like a great boat--thanks for the report. // ww

KM Samambaia is one of the few boats in Indonesia that has DSC/AIS where you can load its MMSI code to your Nautilus Lifeline Marine Rescue GPS (MRG), Nautilus Marine Rescue GPS: Official Website so when you get blown away by current & lost at sea, you can tell the boat where you are to come & get you.

I won’t go diving in that part of the world without carrying my MRG, PLB1 - Ocean Signal in addition to DSMB, signal mirror, divelight, strobe, DiveAlert by Ideations, etc.

Having MMSI, the boat will be trackable by Marine Traffic app, hence, by SAR team, as shown, below. Hopefully those are the correct info.

9B8525FA-FA71-47A2-AED5-28709877952C.jpeg

9682BDA1-3CBE-49EE-AD6A-AEF04C445424.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm on it as I type this. Just got done with another outstanding four dives and yet another great dinner. You won't regret booking this boat.
So envious of you! We

Are Coco/Tamrin/Abner DM'ing on your trip as well? If so, be sure to ask them about Mace (Ma-che)

I can't let that one part of Serge's video blog go uncontested. Seems more like it was him going around at NAD saying "C'mon, it's your last night here, have a drink with me!".

I'm happy he's enjoying the gig, sounds like a great boat--thanks for the report. // ww
I can confirm your thoughts...

KM Samambaia is one of the few boats in Indonesia that has DSC/AIS where you can load its MMSI code to your Nautilus Lifeline Marine Rescue GPS (MRG), Nautilus Marine Rescue GPS: Official Website so when you get blown away by current & lost at sea, you can tell the boat where you are to come & get you.

I won’t go diving in that part of the world without carrying my MRG, PLB1 - Ocean Signal in addition to DSMB, signal mirror, divelight, strobe, DiveAlert by Ideations, etc.

Having MMSI, the boat will be trackable by Marine Traffic app, hence, by SAR team, as shown, below. Hopefully those are the correct info.

View attachment 449770
View attachment 449773

Hi
Been a long time didnt check on Scubaboard.
Just want to clarify that the information : call sign, MMSI code is correct belong to us MV.Samambaia.
I'm more than happy that the Nautilus Lifeline can read our MMSI and Call Sign :)

Best
Anita

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom