Sold! Santi E.motion Drysuit - custom (XXL Short-ish)

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parzdiver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Santi E.motion suit for sale. This is a custom cut suit, but close to an XXL Short. Think short and "fluffy". I was 5'10" and about 250lbs when the suit was made. Boot size is 2XL, I wear a size 10 US.

Suit made in 2012. Was used in less than a dozen dives in fresh water only. My diving habits changed soon after buying the suit and I didn't use it much. Suit is in great shape and seals feel like they are in good condition.

Includes suit, bag, and a set of Fourth Element Arctic undergarments. Socks and top are XL, pants are XL-Short.

Would love to get $1,000 for the lot and I will include domestic shipping for PA. I recommend having a professional check the suit prior to use. Do not attempt to use without the proper training and experience.

IMG_2528.jpgIMG_2531.jpgIMG_2532.jpgimage1.jpegimage2.jpeg

I am ready and willing to take a reasonable offer. Would love to see this suit go to a good dive locker. As long as you cover shipping and get me some cash, it can be yours.

Are any of the seals user replaceable or are they glued to the suit?

Are any of the seals user replaceable or are they glued to the suit?
They are not user replaceable, they are glued.

Do you have approximate measurements for the waist and chest? Thanks.
On the tag it shows a chest circumference of 117 cm / 46 inches. I wore a 42 waist pant, but had a belly overhang, so the waist measurement was bigger than that. Unfortunately I don't have that number.

On the tag it shows a chest circumference of 117 cm / 46 inches. I wore a 42 waist pant, but had a belly overhang, so the waist measurement was bigger than that. Unfortunately I don't have that number.
Thank you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom