Sao Paolo, Brazil

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amitsi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi, Has anyone dived in Sao Paolo, brazil what's the best place to dive? and is it worth an extra effort ....???

Tried searching on google not a lot of info :confused:

~a :coffee:

Since São Paulo is 100km inland you won't find many dive sites on Google even though most of the LDSs in Brazil are located in this city. :wink:

The closest good diving is the Laje de Santos about 20mi offshore from Santo/São Vicente.
Just about all the operators have weekly outings. Google Laje Santos and you'll get a lot of hits with links to a lot of operators.

Otherwise I'd suggest Ilha Grande / Angra.

You don't say how much time you have. The best diving is up in the NE of Brazil.

Well the best thing then is to email the various operators to check their programs for the weekend you have free.
Instituto Laje Viva

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to South America.

Hi Mike, you may want to look into flying to Floripa for the weekend. I know a guy there that has a dive shop. If you want me to put you in contact with him, send me a pm. Cheers, Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom