SASS-Sapiens Against Silly Smilies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He almost got me, wanted to post a response and momentarily forgot where to find the smilies!

:confused: :arrow: :help: :boozer:
Ber :bunny:

Walter my love, you can't forego silliness, my husband insists I'M silly! ALL silliness isn't bad!

Walter once bubbled...
Surprise! I agree with tinman. I do not use them and I don't find them especially helpful in communications. They are silly.

Walter,

Thank you for restoring this thread to its position of total and complete seriousness without any sense of joking or irony. For a second there, I was afraid that this thread was ACTUALLY going to be funny.

Thanks to our maker that you were there to make sure that THAT would never happen.

Have a nice day.

Matt,

Glad I could help. I'm also glad you restrained yourself from using smilies in your response.

Ber,

I love you anyway!

:kissy:
:bunny:

Drugs, you gotta have drugs.

I've got to get me some of that $hit.

:dazzle::boozer::beer:

Can I have an exemption?

I've been putting a smiley face after my name for about 20 years. It's a habit I picked up from my grandfather.

I promise not to use any dancing monkeys, no matter how cute they are!

Scuba-sass :)

to take jokes too seriously! Besides the bunnies and monkeys are just sooo cute. I'm sure alluring alliteration, marvelous metaphors, and illuminating irony can co-exist with the creatures from the smilie lagoon....

Back
Top Bottom