Sat 10/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dkerr

Reaction score
Anyone up for a dive Sat afternoon/evening? I'm running short of opportunities to go out so when something opens up I get desperate!

Please...

Anyone?

There's a NELD pumpkin dive in RI on the 19th. All day, from 10 or so until after dark. A whole bunch of folks from this board should be there. Read the Pumpkin thread for details!

-Roman.

Doug,
hey, I could be twisted into going if all works out here at work and I can get out of here at a reasonable hour. give me a call tonight to see if we can work out details.

dkerr once bubbled...
Anyone up for a dive Sat afternoon/evening? I'm running short of opportunities to go out so when something opens up I get desperate!

Please...

Anyone?

Arduous once bubbled...
The weather does not look promising for Saturday.

There will be ~25kt winds out of the south. Air - low 60s, water ~63. Ft.Wetherill will be blown out, with 3ft waves and 0 vis. Potter cove, though, should be smooth as glass and very divable. They're expecting a temporary reduction in visibility there around 3pm, about 200yds out, with lots of floating orange-colored particles.
Oh wait, 19th! That already happened!!! :)

-Roman.

when I read this, I though a was having a reoccurring dream. Granted it was not a bad one.

notabob once bubbled...

There will be ~25kt winds out of the south. Air - low 60s, water ~63. Ft.Wetherill will be blown out, with 3ft waves and 0 vis. Potter cove, though, should be smooth as glass and very divable. They're expecting a temporary reduction in visibility there around 3pm, about 200yds out, with lots of floating orange-colored particles.
Oh wait, 19th! That already happened!!! :)

-Roman.

You know the Saturday thing sunk in ok, but the date kinda went over my head somewhere. I’ve been working too much lately, had no time for diving. I think I’m having some type of divers breakdown. LOL

Arduous once bubbled...
I think I’m having some type of divers breakdown. LOL

Yea... I think we get a dependancy on elevated partial pressures of O2. Suck on a bottle of 100% for a few minutes... that should set you right back on track!

Is it possible that I am suffering from Narcosis, from long term exposures to 1-ATA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom