Sat Dec 15th BC Dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
This is one of my top 3 places I love to dive in SoCal. If you have never dived here, don't miss this one. It gives the Islands a run for best diving around. It is a little drive, for most, but, well worth it.

Place: Tajiguas
Time: 8:00am

Please RSVP in the BC's Calender.

Thanks, Rick

So, let me ask you this-- based on a loose estimate from the map, I'm guessing it's about 60 miles north of Ventura-- does that seem about right? I'm a half hour from Ventura + 1 hour beyond; 3 hours of r/t driving for a beach dive. Steep, but if it's as good as you say I'll bring a couple of tanks and make it worthwhile...

I am bummed. I was planning to check out this dive site since I haven't dived it before. Unfortunately, I just found out that I need to participate in some Armenian wedding tradition for my friend that Saturday morning. Not sure what the event encompasses, but I'm supposed to show up that morning at his parent's place. Sorry I will miss this one.

I can believe I'm going to miss this! We have a dive in my own back yard and I can't make it. I hope everyone enjoys the site, I love the kelp forest there. I'll be taking my son to his first OW ocean dive. Soon I'll be bring him to our weekend dives.

Hello,

I was thinking about joining up on Saturday.

I have never been out with the Beach Crabs before. How exactly does it work (# of dives, typical plan, etc)

Is there anyone that would be willing to buddy up?

-Cliff

I am bummed. I was planning to check out this dive site since I haven't dived it before. Unfortunately, I just found out that I need to participate in some Armenian wedding tradition for my friend that Saturday morning. Not sure what the event encompasses, but I'm supposed to show up that morning at his parent's place. Sorry I will miss this one.

Hopefully, Ken, we will see you at the next one. It has been awhile, we need to get wet!

I can believe I'm going to miss this! We have a dive in my own back yard and I can't make it. I hope everyone enjoys the site, I love the kelp forest there. I'll be taking my son to his first OW ocean dive. Soon I'll be bring him to our weekend dives.

Another Beach Crab in the making, cool! I can't wait to dive with both of you.

Hello,

I have never been out with the Beach Crabs before. How exactly does it work (# of dives, typical plan, etc)

-Cliff

Hi Cliff,

We just meet at the site, # of dives are determined by conditions and individual decisions. I am going to bring 2 tanks. We are all buddies:D There is no problem finding someone to dive with. I will dive with you. Can't wait to meet you and get in some great diving!

Rick

Kris and I are coming... going to have I think 7 tanks between us.

Rich this dive was for you!!!!!!! Oh well get your son taken care of then you can dive it all the time.

I'm so excited!! From what I read this is a fantastic dive site!! I hope it warms up... I'm not looking forward to taking off my wetsuit!! Tevis! I think Jeff and I need a dry suit course for winter diving!

Hello,

-Cliff

Hi Cliff!! Welcome to the Beach Crabs! You can dive with Jeff and I if there's no other single divers. We're bringing enough tanks to do at least two dives. Hope to see you there!:D

Sounds great, I'll go pcik up 2 tanks today (have everything but them, going to buy a pair next week I think).

Is the location on Yahoomaps pretty much exactly where the site is? Any landmarks or etc that will let me know when i'm close/there?

Sounds like it will be a great time and I am looking forward to it!

-Cliff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom