Sat Dec 29th Dive/BBQ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Please post what you are going to bring to the BBQ. I know this is a short notice, but, hey, it sounds like a great idea.

Rick-campstove, pots n pans, utensils, paper plates, napkins, condiments(ketchup, mustard, mayo, ect)

Nick-3 dozen cookies, 2-12 packs of soda (Pepsi and Diet Pepsi), and two bags of chips

Jeff-dogs, burgers, and buns

Rex-potato salad and cole salw. And packets of hot chocolate, cider, water and cups

Ren-table, chairs, bbq, bbq utensils, charcoal, burgers, cheese & water

Rich-water, Bananas, fruit etc...

Gabi-potatoes with onions and peppers and some sausages

Hey,

I'll bring 3 dozen cookies, 2-12 packs of soda (Pepsi and Dient Pepsi), and two bags of chips.

Nick

Sorry gang, unbeknownst to me the social coordinator has scheduled other activities!-- can't stay for BBQ, but looking forward to seeing some crabs & doing some dives!

I was getting chills and a fever yesterday so thought I'd have to cancel. But I feel better today so I'm coming.

I'll bring some potato salad and cole salw. And packets of hot chocolate, cider, water and cups. Rick do have something to boil water?

ahhhhhhhhhhh i dont know what to bring! just tell me and ill get it, this is at deer creek correct?, and are we just bbq'n the whole time or only after a few dives?

I'll bring a case of water, Bananas, fruit etc...

ok well i have some potatoes with onions and peppers and some sausages, i dont know how many people are comming but ill bring all that i have!

Sorry gang, unbeknownst to me the social coordinator has scheduled other activities!-- can't stay for BBQ, but looking forward to seeing some crabs & doing some dives!

Tom, Sorry you will miss the BBQ, but at least you can dive a couple dives. See you there.

I was getting chills and a fever yesterday so thought I'd have to cancel. But I feel better today so I'm coming.

I'll bring some potato salad and cole salw. And packets of hot chocolate, cider, water and cups. Rick do have something to boil water?

Rex, Glad you feel better! Yes I have a campstove and a couple pots to boil water in. It will be great to see you again.

This is Soooo Coooolllllll!!!!!!!! It is what the BC's are all about. Less than a one day notice and we have a full blown BBQ. Way to go Beach Crabs!!!! Thank You.

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom