Sat Dec 29th Dive/BBQ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andrew and I had a great time. It was an amazing beach-dive day. What a good B-Que! I would not have predicted the fantastic weather.

Thanks everyone....

What an amazing day! the diving and the people this is what its all about... It was good to see the old and meet the new. Who would of thought it was December!
Thanks everyone for making it what it was.

Andrew... Good job and congrats on the new found hobby
Gaby... great job on your first of many beach dives, and a lobster to boot:wink: Rick is a good teacher when it comes to bug hunting!!!!

Hope to see you all at Ricks Birthday diner...

Hope to see you all at Ricks Birthday diner...
:confused:

I must have missed a meeting or you guys are trying to tell me something. I'm sorry I missed the beach dive yesterday it sounds like you had a great time but given a choice of either beach or boat dive I have to go with boat everytime. I'll see you next time.

John

By the way where's the pictures??

o yes and i must also add a mucho gras to jeff for teaching me how to mutilate lobsters and fish! i can now fillet a fish and shove a lobsters poop chute out using its antenna! i feel like i can now survive if im ever marooned on an island thanks to you jeff! the dives were incredible and so is everyone that i met, cant wait to dive with you all again!

Great pics Gaby... Mutilation leads to fillets everyone starts somewhere, good job tho hope to see you at Ricks 80th birthday Bash

Well Gabi it looks like you picked a good day to go beach diving. It figures I go on a boat & the beaches are flat. Hopefully next time I go beach diving it'll be as flat. Robert & I are going diving either the 31st or the 1st I should know for sure a little later and it'll be either Leo or Shaw's I'll let you all know.

John

Back
Top Bottom