Sat May 26th, WBP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flightlead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a pass to get in 2 tanks Saturday morning before the in-laws arrive and I have to start drinking heavily. :D This would have to be a little earlier than our recent dives, say 9am instead of 10, and I can't stay out all day.

Anybody want to join me? I think we need to continue running that line to the woodpile.

I'm pretty much in the same boat with you. I've got to be at a cookout with the family at 4:00pm and would have to leave WBP around 1:30pm at the latest. I can do 2 dives this Saturday morning. I can be there between 8:30am an 9:00am.

Mask cove where you are doing the mapping? I drive a white Mazda protege' with a scuba flag on the back window.

See you there,
Jeremy

I'm in the same boat.... wife cracks the wip at about noonish. Count me in for 2 tanks. I'll see if Clif (skierch) can join in the fun with us. I think he still has a reel laying down there.

See ya there,
Brian

I think Clif said that he has a class up at Jocassee on Saturday the last time I spoke to him.

J:

I'll need to check, but I may be able to come out for a couple of dives Saturday morning. I'm anxious to get back in the water since being overseas for a bit.

I know that he is planning a Jocassee trip next weekend (6/2 and 6/3). Clif will have a guy and his 3 kids taking their OW dives + I will be going for Nitrox + Jessica who I think is going for her Divemaster. I'll give him a call and see if he is going to be up there this Saturday too.

Hi all,

I am new to ScubaBoard and the Duluth area. Do you mind if I join in Sat. morning.

Come on over Gen., the water is fine! Hope to see you there.

Redwing, now that you mention it I do think that Clif said it was the 1st weekend in June that he was going to be up there, I'm almost positive it is June 2nd and 3rd, NOT this weekend. Hope he makes it out.

J:

Jeremy,

I lived in Griffin some years ago. Looking foward to meeting everyone. Where? I know where West Bank Park is and that about all for Lake Lanier.

Lee

Hey all... I checked with Clif and he will be in Charlotte at the Nascar race with his better half.
Gen. Lee, I noticed that you came from Douglasville after your divorce... Me too! I moved to Dacula from Douglasville after my divorce. Remarried now to a good one. I look forward to meeting you.

Brian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom