(SATIRE) Local Diver Found Dead - Foul Play is Suspected

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
The Kraken has editted the title to make it obviously a joke. My intention wasn't to disgust anyone, sorry. Just poking back at PHD for poking in the first place. :wink: No need to be serious all the time.

You know , now I DEFINATELY have to do a dive with yous guys!!!!!

Jeano Beano

WHEN did all THIS happen? I go to bed, and wake up to my demise. I am going to miss me.

at this rate, all the dive shops will go out of business, there will be no surviving divers in the area.

garyfotodiver:
Great! Each to his own opinion, but this thread (and others like it) are disgusting. Others, who do not recognize the facetiousness of a post like this, may get the wrong ideas about diving. Just what the industry needs.

Good Job!

The same people who would read this and believe it to be true, are the same people that make it necessary to post warnings about using a hair dryer in the shower.

I really hope that ScubaBoard members do not fall into that category.

Missdirected:
:rofl2:

The are you kidding me bit, by PerroneFord was the kicker! Oh grief, :lol: I can just imagine him thinking, poor guy.

You see.. I *KNOW* Matt. With a last name like BULL...

Daner:
You mean I shouldn't use a hair dryer in the shower?

Well, SOME people should. I don't know you well enough to say yes or no. I tore the labels off the hair dryer at SBM's house, and left it hanging from the shower curtain.

photohikedive:
WHEN did all THIS happen? I go to bed, and wake up to my demise. I am going to miss me.

At least someone will. :sprint:

Come on Phd, I couldn't resist. It is way too easy.

It sure fooled me "Local Diver Found Dead" You can understand how it could be a disturbing title.

Glade to hear it's just a joke. I know I'm not in the loop and didn't get it.

But "Local Diver Found Dead" does not sound funny to me.

Glade too hear all is OK

Be Safe
Bruce

photohikedive:
Well, SOME people should. I don't know you well enough to say yes or no. I tore the labels off the hair dryer at SBM's house, and left it hanging from the shower curtain.

Lets not warn SBM about running with scissors either!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom