Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic @ Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is everyone gunna have there own SB nametag? lol
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I don't need no stinkin' nametag. I'll be rolling up in the Adventure with this tag. 'Nuff said. :wink:
100_2505.JPG

Stuffing is heating up in the oven. I'm planning an ETA of 11

Debby, your tag is expired:D

We are slowly waking up. Planning on leaving by 10. Trying to justify diving. :)

GOOD Mronin to YOU .... GOOD Mornin to YOU .... Were all in our places, with BRIGHT Shinny faces, GOOD Mornin to YOU !! GOOD Mornin to you !!!
I'm up and have the corn almost ready we are leaving in about an hour.... ETA 11AM
Safe driving everyone

I'll be going by a lot of stores so if we forgot anything please give me a call and I will stop by and pick it up.
305 393-9686

Last edited:
We're having a a pot-luck picnic and then diving Blue Heron Bridge.

People will begin arriving around 8:30 AM to get the oil started. We'll get the place cleaned up from the picnic before we enter the water around 3:30 PM

If you haven't decided what to bring, look at the list Debby quoted and pick something to bring.

Even if you don't bring something, be sure to come out and enjoy the day/dive with us!

WOO HOO the day is finally here and we're gonna have a good time!

Debby, your tag is expired:D
The tag itself isn't expired, it's an old pic. :kiss2:

Trying to justify diving. :)
There might be SEAHORSES!!! :D

I'm shooting for about 11 myself. SEA ya!

Thanks to everyone that helped with the picnic today. The food and company was great. I had a great time and it was great meeting everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom