Save Broward Reefs Party: Filamentous Algae Removal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this guy was so well hidden, that at first I only saw his tail. he was about 15inches long..

On the way back in, this guy was hanging out in the sand. Never saw 'em till I was over him.

Looks like you had a good dive and alot of fun.

Yes, we had a good time. Mike and Marvel are awesome hosts regardless of where they live! LOL
Just goes to show you when somebody says there isn't any good diving off the beach, they don't know what they are talking about!

scuba_jenny once bubbled...
Yes, we had a good time. Mike and Marvel are awesome hosts regardless of where they live!
I'm sorry I missed it. But Melissa's team did make it to the semi-finals before getting beat out. As we left I look up at the clear blue sky, and wistfully looked east towards the water in my rear view mirror as we drove home.

Hopefully there's a next time.

scuba_jenny once bubbled...
Just goes to show you when somebody says there isn't any good diving off the beach, they don't know what they are talking about!
And just to clear the air - I never said there isn't any good diving off a beach, there just isn't any good beach diving. :D

Anyway - anyone up for a NIGHT beach dive this week - either Wednesday or Thursday? I haven't been in the water since the Coastal Clean Up (a beach dive!) and have a new tank of Nitrox and a new mask I want to break in.

Marc

for a night dive for a thursday night. I feel the need to dive since it has been a few weeks for me as well. Where do you plan on for a night dive, Hollywood or Ft Laud

Anyone else, mike, marvel, jenny

thursday night would be good. There isn't any school on Friday, so my kid staying up a little late would not be an issue! I prefer to be closer to home turf...say hollywood?

That is my Ikelite Aquashot 3 point n shoot with a strobe. Was gonna upgrade to a digital with a housing, but after this weekend, I am very pleased with the results! maybe Santa will help me out on my wish list. Know any guys named Santa? Hee hee

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom